July 29, 2015

park dinner

I'm loving Seattle summer for the long days, the beautiful weather and the endless parks and outdoor activities that we can go to. We recently discovered this really fun "castle park" by our house and our kids love it. For dinner last week, we took a picnic and played at the park in the gorgeous weather. Plus, I didn't have to do dishes so that was fantastic.
Louisa loves the swing. She does this adorable "machine gun" giggle and squeal every time we push her back and forth and she wails and kicks when I try to take her off. Exciting times, being a baby! William adores her so much and I think you can tell from these pictures. It's really sweet.
I love spending time with my family. Life is so precious and is going by so fast. I don't want to waste any time doing anything that doesn't make me happy. My children and David make me so happy. It's such a wonderful thing to love and be loved. I keep thinking about that Nature Boy song that says "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return." It's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.