October 27, 2014

louisa: 4 months

My baby girl is already 4 months old! I can't believe it! With all the moving and stress of the last few months, I feel like I didn't relish in the newborn phase as much as I would have liked. I guess that's also the way it goes when you're the third child, but it still makes me a little sad.
Louisa is such a joy to our family! We all are just so smitten with her. William is particularly in love. He is always wanting to snuggle, hold and talk to her. The boys will lay their heads down next to her and stroke her face. I love seeing them love on her.
I took her to the doctor for her 4 month shots and check-up. She weighs 14 pounds (50%), 25 inches (75%). It's so weird to me to see a 75% on the chart because the shortest the boys ever were was 95%! She is more dainty, for sure! She is also rolling (both ways), giggles and "talks" a lot, sucks her thumb (I admit, I kind of love thumb sucking even if it is hard to break the habit - ahem, Fritz!) and loves to kick her legs and "stand" up as we hold her. She is such a social butterfly and the only time she really fusses is if she can't see what's going on and knows that she's missing out! We love our Lou-Wheezy!

1 comment:

  1. She is really one of yours!
    Time flies, I hope you can sit down for a while and enjoy your family-time!!! You have lovely kids!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.