July 31, 2014

on the fritz: two and a half

You know that country song that goes, "that one's kinda crazy, but that one is my baby"... well, that's how I feel about this adorable boy. I often joke that it's totally appropriate that we call him "Fritz", since he seems to always be "on the fritz". For all the jumping off of furniture, screaming at the most inopportune times and general craziness that he exudes, he always has a cheerful smile and is ready to laugh. He can't resist a good tease and loves to interact with people. I can tell that he's going to be a social kid and will likely be my child who loves cliff jumping and trying his hand at the shenanigans that all mothers dread (I just hope he has his dad's clear head to carefully calculate the risks).
He is 2 1/2 and loves Mickey Mouse, sucking his thumb, climbing up on things, dancing and saying, "Mom! Watch me!" several times a day (also, he loves quality time). His favorite foods include avocados, cheese, milk, chocolate and whatever is on my plate. He can quite impressively jump like a rabbit several times in a row (seriously, you should see it - he can get some crazy air!). He's not much of a snuggler but he is definitely a lover! When he shows you his affection, it's fierce! He often grabs my face with both hands and firmly plants a big, juicy one on me. It's the best. I love it. And I love you, Fritzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.