October 31, 2012

in which the bryants join the circus

The Ringmaster
The Bearded Lady
The Clown
and
The Strong Man

Will was adorable. He's been practicing his "Trick or treat! Happy Halloween!" phrase several times a day so he had it down to a fine art of cuteness. He was also very polite, only taking one piece of candy and saying thanks. He had a splendid time and then came home and proceeded to count his candy (he mostly chose suckers), ate three pieces before bedtime and then promptly fell asleep as I read him And Then Comes Halloween. Fritz happily wore his costume until he wasn't happy anymore so he went to bed after thoroughly stroking my beard a few times during his bedtime feeding.

P.S. David is taking 3/4 of Will's Halloween candy to work tomorrow (fingers crossed he doesn't notice in the morning). I left Will a few pieces of chocolate, a couple of suckers, an eye patch, a pencil and a few bags of Annie's Cheddar Bunnies. I love when people give stuff that's non-candy. I need to do that next year.

14 comments:

  1. This is the cutest I've ever seen. I love your beard. You look so skinny! WILL looks amazing, as does your whole family. Can't get over the stroking your beard part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are SO CUTE. I love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were so close to doing a circus theme this year, but I couldn't get the kids on board. You guys are darling! Will is stealing my heart. Love it! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were so close to doing a circus theme, but I couldn't get the kids on board. You are all darling! Will is stealing my heart! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This couldn't have been more well done, you all look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all look so great! And Jamie's right - you are so thin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! I love it! And you are looking pretty darn skinny there Liz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha! I love it! And you are looking pretty darn skinny there Liz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This IS the best family costume I've ever seen. Everyone looks perfectly adorable and let's be honest here, your boobs--looking good. Lookin' real good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG....your costumes are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did you create the collar for the baby clown costume? I'd love to recreate it for my son this Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember the exact tutorial but Google coffee filter clown collar.

      Delete

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.