September 7, 2012

frederick: five months

I wish you could hear the giggle coming out of this sweet baby boy in this picture. I love his laugh. I love the way his eyes shine when his big brother is in his line of vision. I love the way he wants to play with him at any opportunity. I love watching him greet new milestones. I love that he is fitting into one of my favorite hand-me-down outfits and looks so cute in it. I love that he loves me in the morning without makeup, crazy bed head and stinky breath. I love how he'll smile at any friendly face, especially that dashing baby in the mirror. How he loves him so! I adore this sweet baby boy. His freshness, his smell, his happy personality. I love being his mother.

3 comments:

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.