Wednesday, June 06, 2012

growing up: 2 months

Frederick had his two month check-up and shots yesterday. It's awful seeing your sweet baby cry but we got through it. I love his pediatrician and was happy to hear that Frederick is a healthy baby. He has changed so much in the last few weeks. They grow so rapidly when they're newborns and I love watching him become this little person but it makes me sad that he's growing out of each stage (and clothes).
He's quite the chunk (14 pounds is 90% for weight), much larger than William was at this age (he was in the 50-60%). They look so alike but Fritz's eyes keep getting more and more blue every day. His hair is getting lighter as well with a slight tint of red. He smiles and "goo"s at me while I nurse him. It melts me into a pool of butta. He is such a good baby. Very easy to please with either milk, snuggling or a nap. I feel so blessed to have his sweet personality in our family.

4 comments :

  1. Such a happy baby boy! I love the fist up like "Victory" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is cute! Love his smile (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely adorable! Love this picture!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated by me to eliminate spammers and those who never learned the lesson most fervently taught by Thumper's father.