I think we're out of the woods with the worst of the "terrible twos" with William. I love this age! It has its challenges as well (I'm about to start potty-training! Ack!) but generally he keeps me laughing and smiling with the funny and sweet things he does.
- he calls everyone "honey". Several times a day he'll say things like "Here, honey" while handing me his cheese wrapper or "Good job, honey!" when he puts away his toys. I guess I say that a lot. :)
- somehow, somewhere, he learned how to snap and now he walks around the house with his little fingers snapping together and it makes me smile.
- I caught him sucking on his big toe while watching a movie yesterday. Sick.
- he likes to lick the top of Frederick's head - much to my annoyance. He's really interested in his tongue lately.
- new favorite show: Curious George. He also loves when I sing "George, George, George of the Jungle!" . . . just that one phrase and he's happy.