This weekend was a doozy but I have a lot to be thankful for.
1. David has been so amazing. He has done laundry, taken sole care of our child, made meals, cleaned the house, rubbed my back when I cry about things (namely, being sick) and not complained once. I have a gem called husband.
2. I'm still amazed at the kindness of my friends. I am really humbled by how much people have helped out this last week. It makes me feel so undeserving because I've received more service in the last year than I'm sure I've given. I'm learning a huge lesson here. I appreciate it so much!
3. Antibiotics work. I am so grateful for modern medicine. Feeling so much better. Still wiped out if I do too much but I'm mending rapidly.
4. The baby's doing fine. I have been so worried about his well-being while being sick but seeing the doctor today really eased my mind. I can't wait to meet my little fellow.
5. Our bodies are amazing and so are our spirits.
P.S. Maxi dresses are saving my life. That is all.