February 20, 2012

one morning

On any given morning these days you can find Will and me in our big bed doing one of the following: snuggling, sleeping in or falling backwards onto the sheets while I wonder, "when did my baby get so big?"
Then you can find us in the kitchen enjoying one of the following: a breakfast of cold cereal, toast or sometimes pancakes.
After breakfast, you can find my bed in one of the following conditions: unmade but not excessively dishelved, unmade and excessively dishelved because a certain little boy found his way into it at 3 a.m. or very rarely, like this . . . (when I switched the pillows for Spring).
Life is about to change for this boy in a big way.

2 comments:

  1. I love it when they learn to entertain themselves in simple ways.

    I had to laugh that your giggle in the video sounds exactly like me. My kids agreed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.