December 21, 2011

christmas treat

When I was growing up (and I believe still, to this day) my mom always made cinnamon rolls for our neighbors. David's mom's tradition is orange rolls for their friends and neighbors. So, I carry on the tradition and made some cinnamon rolls for my friends this Christmas.
I used my recipe here and I must say, they're my favorite. Then I wrapped them in these cute boxes from The Container Store with some tags I made and ribbon. We had fun delivering them to our friends and wishing them a Merry Christmas! I love delivering (and receiving) holiday goodies, don't you? What are your favorites to give and receive?

4 comments:

  1. I love following your blog, these treats are adorable!! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for always sharing your outstanding recipes. I am making these today for my family and they are always a hit. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recipe! I made these on Christmas morning and they were a hit.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.