October 31, 2011

halloween 2011

Happy Halloween to all! Our ward trunk or treat was on Saturday and it was really fun. Halloween is going to be so much more fun from here on out. Sure, it was fun to dress up William last year but he had no idea what was going on. This year, he was so confused/thrilled about going car to car to get candy. I died when he started reaching into his bag and giving his candy to people as we reached their cars. My boy is so generous! Confused but generous.
I made him a Hedwig costume (remember I'm obsessed with HP) and was so pleased when he wore the entire outfit all evening! David dressed up as Professor Snape and I was a pregnant Luna Lovegood (let's pretend after she married Neville) in need of getting her hair did.

10 comments:

  1. That is the SWEETEST little costume! What a darling..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little family and awesome costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaw this is such a cute idea...I LOVE his wings. So creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaahhhhhhh! I'm dying over here! My kids wanted David to be Hagrid, but he declined. :)

    And I wanted Iris to be Hedwig, but she chose Dobby. If I can ever convince her in the future, I will probably thieve your costume idea whole cloth. Just so you know.

    And I think I am going to be Luna next year. This year I am "the Weasley's American cousin" because of my hair, but I didn't want to be Ginny, because she's kind of a stupid character. Luna, on the other hand, is awesome. And fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. william's costume is darling. you all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am in love with that costume, Liz! William looks darling. i am always trying to find some reason to put tights on my boys during Halloween, cause their leggies look so cute in them! :)
    Great job on the costume!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great costumes, except that David forgot to wear a scowl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, that little hedwig costume is the BEST! great job. cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you were going to come to my house tonight on your trick or treat rounds, so I could give William a hug and see him in "wings and tights". Your cute photos are the next best thing! Give him a kisses from me. Love, Grandmary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little Hedwig turned out so, so cute, Elizabeth!! William looked precious, and I love that he stayed in full costume all night. He must've known how adorable he was. ;) Love the Luna glasses and the Snape hair. Aweome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.