August 3, 2011

baby love, my baby love

Erin's sweet baby, Hudson, has me in a state of longing for the days when William was new. I love holding him, all swaddled and cozy, as he gazes at me and grins his dimpled grin. Is there a better feeling? If I could bottle it I would be rich and depression would not exist!!! I'm sure of it!
I do miss those sweet newborn gazes but I also dearly love the affectionate pats on the back, face-in-hands kisses and looks of love across the room from my toddler too.

"The greatest gift you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." - Eden Ahbez

1 comment:

  1. Hudson definitely has that effect on people! He had fun cuddling you! I miss you guys already! I'm sure you will be so happy to sleep in your bed and be home again. I have been sick in bed all morning (Steve took both boys to church!) Hope you are feeling well and don't have a nasty cold like I have!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.