July 18, 2011

1+ 28 & 1 - 30

It's David's birthday today. This is his last year in his 20's. Here are a few things you may not know about my main man.
- My (I guess, "our") nieces and nephews love him more than me. It's very sad for me but he is just so likeable.

- He loves living in San Diego but his dream is to live in Hawaii. On the beach. We could not be more different in this way.
taken the first month we started dating in 2004 while he made me dinner.
- He has cute buns.
- He loves musicals (he surprised me with tickets to Wicked in this picture). When we got married I played "Lost In the Wilderness" from "Children of Eden" for him and he listened to it on repeat for weeks.
- His favorite thing on our trip to Chicago was the Bean (or Cloud Gate). I had to laugh when he and my dad walked around the thing talking about how it was made. He's so interested in how everything works. I love that about him because it reminds me of my own father.
- He can fall asleep anywhere in 3 seconds. It's quite a skill.
- He's one of those freakish people who loves to exercise and will take almost any opportunity to go for a run, take a bike ride, hike, swim, play sports, etc. He also has beautiful legs.
- He hates posing for pictures.
Except every once in a while, he goes all "GQ" on me.
he might kill me for posting this picture. disclaimer: it was a joke.
- He loves food, which is really great for me.
- He's a loving husband and father but if you read my blog, you probably already know that. David is incredibly sweet, patient and constant. I'm so blessed that he is mine.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, this was such a sweet post. David reminds me of a big teddy bear. He's such a good guy. Happy birthday!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the title. love the post. happy birthday david!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic post! Happy Birthday David!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.