May 17, 2011

horsey horsey on your way

Our neighborhood had a community fair last weekend at our local park. They had booths, rides, games, fair food and a parade (my favorite part was the Jazzercise class of grandmas) which we watched while snacking on kettle corn. It was a lot of fun.

We paid a whopping $5 so William could ride a little pony named Oreo. It was totally worth it. I had a twinge of guilt when I paid the man to put my son on these poor ponies, especially after I read about Oscar Ciutat's photography of caged animals (seen on A Cup of Jo). I have to wonder if the animals's happiness depends on which zoo they're in and also if their eyes would be just as sad looking in the wild? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.