June 7, 2010

highchair nap

It sounds silly but since I've become a mother I've been looking forward to the day when my baby would fall asleep in his highchair. The day arrived last week while I was getting my hair done at my friend's house. We put William in her daughter's highchair with some snacks to occupy him. The next thing I knew he was doing this:
I know I'm his mom but isn't this seriously the cutest thing ever? I also took a video because I just couldn't get enough of his cuteness. I'm convinced this will make your day awesome. You're welcome.

8 comments:

  1. :( I am not on your list to view the video of William....but thanks for the snap shots he is adorable!!! ~Donna from Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved those falling asleep in the high chair moments, but I never captured it so beautifully! The video was adorable. He was really trying to stay awake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so cute! I'm still waiting for Parker to do that!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went onto FB to see the video. It wouldn't let me view it on your blog. SOOOOO funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love his little feet in the 3rd picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was the cutest thing EVER!!! My voice is SO very annoying on the video, sorry I had no idea you were taking a video of it. Sorry I added background noise with my yapper :( I love how his eyes would go then he kept bobbing his head. It was beyond adorable!!

    BTW I would love to sample your most delicious chocolate chip cookie! Next cookie/brownie night count us in :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.