July 16, 2008

Good news everyone! David returned home to me in one piece after his "work trip" to Breckenridge, Colorado. It is so nice having him back (even though it was only for a couple of days). While I was at home missing his cute self, he was eating elk in resort lodges, driving Volva SUVs up the Rocky Mountains and fly fishing in the beautiful Colorado outdoors. He swears he missed me too though . . .
In other (good) news, I just got my new camera! Yahoo! It's a beautiful Nikon D60 with two awesome lenses and I really love it a lot. Still learning to use it, but hopefully, I'll get to take some great pictures this weekend for David's birthday celebration. I've planned a really spectacular surprise for him on Friday night and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Comments are moderated to eliminate spammers and internet bullies.